Foreigner Registration & Visa Extension Services

FRRO Registration

All foreigners (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India on long term (more than 180 days) Student Visa, Medical Visa, Research Visa and Employment Visa are required to get themselves registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of arrival.


No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> is a private consulting firm providing services related to visa extension/foreign registration in India, and is not affiliated with the India Government. All decisions for visa/registration remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain visa/registration related advice or representation, you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees. Clicke here for FRRO office addresses

Enquiry Form

No Obligation consultation with an experienced FRRO Expert.

Spambot blocker question

4 - 3 =

Where to register

The authorities concerned with registration etc. of a foreigner in India are the Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRROs) at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Amritsar, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Calicut, Cochin, Goa and the District Superintendents of Police in all other district