Foreigner Registration & Visa Extension Services

How to covert tourist visa to residen...

Tourist means a foreigner having no residence or occupation in India whose stay in India does not ordinary exceed three months, who has no other object in vising India than recreation, sight seeing or attending, in a representative capacity, meetings convened by the Govt of India or International bodies. If you are marrying an Indian national [...]

Kolkata the heritage city of India

The rediscovery of India is not only confined to the revival of traditional handicrafts and performing arts, but has come to include the built in environment. Apart from the archaeological society of India and the Indian national trust for art and cultural Heritage, local conversation societies are taking up the work of linking heritage to to [...]

Documents required for business visa ...

Indian Govt is grading business visa for five years. For first time extending business visa you have to approach home affairs ministry, for next extension you can approach any of FRRO office. Below mentioned documents are required for extending business Visa Application form Recent Passport Photograph (keep 4 to 6 passport size photographs) [...]

Duplicate certificate of registration

If any certificate of registration, issued under existing Acts / Rules is  lost or destroyed, the foreigner to whom it was issued, shall make or send to the Registration Officer of the district  of his registered address a report of circumstances in which it was so lost or destroyed along with an application in  writing and a copy of police r [...]

Surrender of certificates of registra...

Every foreigner who is about to depart finally from  India shall surrender his certificate of registration either to the Registration Officer of the place where he is  registered or of the place from where he intends to depart or to the Immigration Officer at the Port/Check post of exit at the time of final departure from India. If the certif [...]

Reports of other changes except addre...

Every foreigner is required to furnish to the Registration Officer of the district in which his registered address is situated, particulars of any circumstances affecting in any manner  the accuracy of the particulars recorded in his certificate of registration within fourteen days after the circumstance has occurred, and generally shall prov [...] is a private consulting firm providing services related to visa extension/foreign registration in India, and is not affiliated with the India Government. All decisions for visa/registration remain with the relevant Government Authority subject to the applicant lodging a valid application and meeting the relevant criteria. If you do not wish to obtain visa/registration related advice or representation, you can make your application directly to relevant government authority without paying any additional fees. Clicke here for FRRO office addresses

Enquiry Form

No Obligation consultation with an experienced FRRO Expert.

Spambot blocker question

5 - 1 =

Where to register

The authorities concerned with registration etc. of a foreigner in India are the Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRROs) at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Amritsar, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Calicut, Cochin, Goa and the District Superintendents of Police in all other district